Sunday, May 28, 2017

Why I do what I....

Why do I take time to write post on this blog or update my Instagram?  Because I care.   This is what I've decided I will do to help minister to you.   I want to be your friend.  I want to be that friend that never changes, I want to be that friend that is there.   One of the hardest things I find is all this work, for very little feed back.  I do get some, one in particular.  I'm not doing it for praise, no, I'm doing it to reach out. Like a ministry.  

I've been a missionary kid all my life.  Some of you may know I'm 21, and I wonder if some doubt if I'm able to be a friend.  Yes, I can be a friend.  Why?  Well, I've grown up basically the only kid around.  Basically....I know what its like to be alone.   That's why I work hard to get something up.  I primarily update my Instagram account, which, if you haven't join its @listening.ear.4.you.  However....I get sooo....no, correction, I work hard to not get irritated at designers, and medics, and...etc. asking to join (I'm private for your info) me when very clearly it says,

Abby
You can join if:
You have a child in NICU
You have a loved one in the military
You have a child with terminal illness

Isn't that straight forward? I guess not for a lot of folks.  They just push the follow button and don't take time to look the account over.  Why did I go private? Well, I want to serve you first.  That's my primary goal.

Another thing I want to touch on leading up to my next post WHICH WILL PROBABLY STEP ON SOMEBODY'S TOES!   Trust me, if you want nothing to do with natural, or wanting to change things, skip the next post.  Although I would ask that you hear me out and then do your own research.  I won't shun you because you believe giving your kid a bag of MM's is much more healthy then broccoli (Which, you should go at least read an earlier post titled Some Good tips....) I'm not going to say you don't belong.  Yet, I do ask that you hear me out and not just assume that cause I'm 21 I have no knowledge.  I haven't raised my own kids, but I've done plenty of research, and I'm still ....let me repeat that STILL  learning something new.  I don't pretend to know it all, but I'm sharing the information that I have.

So with all that you're willing to jump into the next post.  I hope so! I would add it here but I don't want to bore the ones that aren't interested.    

All for now!
From Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment