Friday, June 2, 2017

Hear me out at least

( Sorry for the delay, but my work schedule has been tough lately)

Now this information may cause problems, may be a lot, or maybe just conflicting. It's time for the disclaimer.

Disclaimer: I am NOT a doctor with a degree. I am merely 21. I am just one trying to find out the truth. I am passionate about getting this information out as I believe that the more people know about it, the better things may get. I want each of you to do your own homework so you see the truth. I'll be glad to pass information along to anyone who wishes for it.

Okay, lets get down to business.   Seriously vaccines and the whole pharmaceutical companies = money.    I'm not going to lie.  I am going to be a bit careful in what I say as I don't want attacks. Or people to come hunt me down.  Yet I will try to hit on some hard truths.

Like, do you know how many shot a child can have by the time they are 6 years old?  Anyone?  Try 49 doses of 14 shots.  How old is the child when they give their first shot?  Anyone?  12 hrs old.....12 hrs imagine that.  And they have to be introduced into this world by a shot.  Which is usually by a vitamin K, which.....(do your own research, I'm telling you what I have found) ....isn't all that necessary because "one size doesn't fit all" for vaccines.

Vaccines don't always work, they can cause inflammation. They cause autism, ADD, ADHD, the list goes on and on.  And these are known....let me repeat that, KNOWN.   Why isn't the word out there? Why didn't you hear about it?  Well, the reason why is Drs are in on this secret.  They want they're big paycheck from the pharmacy for putting in the shots that don't always work.  They get extra paycheck if they do it.  So they use fear and intimidation to get you to accept.  Which, they don't really ask you, they just say, "Your child has to have this shot or they will die".  Its taking away your freedom.   Yes, it is your freedom.  Your freedom to protect and defend your little one.

I loved what one person said, "ask your pediatrician if they know the ingredients in a certain shot.  They most likely will not.  You could ask your baker and they can tell you all the information on how they made a bread or a cake.  What temp they baked it at, what ingredients they used, when they put that ingredient in etc.  Ask your mechanic on a nut or a bolt in your car, and they'll tell you precisely where it goes, how tight you need to tighten it, etc.  Your pediatrician should know.  Instead they don't as they don't care".  

Very true.  How can you say true if you haven't been a parent?   Well, the biggest is back in my day (21 years ago) Dad had to fight not to allow me to have all the shots.  He didn't know half what he knows now, but he's sure glad he put up a stink then.   That was then...how much more now.  The monster keeps getting bigger and BIGGER.  And if you and I DON'T stop it.....who knows where it will go.

One final point.  The vaccine DPT.  Have you heard of it?  It causes brain damage in kids.  Mental retardness, Autism, epilepsy....etc.... that's all brain damage caused by it.

Here are some links to look at.

National Vaccine Information center   They have good information about each vaccine

Vaccines are Dangerous


Vaccines Facts and Myths








This is a movie on vaccines.  It is very helpful.  Do at least look at it.









Well, I hope this was a help and not a hindrance, but please do your own homework.

From Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment